The first impression is the last impression. You feel bad when you get pimples on your face when the most awaited function arrives. Almost everyone faces this problem once in their life. Pimple removal is a process where the doctors permanently remove the pimple by some laser treatment. The facility of pimple removal in kolkata provides best service in the town at best affordable price.
different methods for removal of pimple is as follow:
- Laser skin surfacing: laser resurfacing is a process where skin irregularities are reduced by concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin, entirely removing skin layer by layer. This procedure is known as laser peel or laser vaporization.
- Chemical peeling: it is a technique used to improve and remove the texture of the skin. A chemical solution is applied to the skins which discard and eventually peel off. The new skin is usually smoother than the old one.
types of pimples are as follow:
- Whiteheads: These are little baby packs of buildup that sit on top of your skins. Sebum and dead skin cells in one tiny, white package. Yes, whiteheads count as pimples, and they frequently show up on oilier skin types. They can easily be removed by chemical peeling.
- Blackheads: These are plugs of sebum, skin cell buildup, and bacteria. They are similar to whiteheads. In the case of a blackhead, the comedo is open and the oil has oxidized, making it look darker. These can also be treated as whitehead and can be cured by chemical peeling.
- Papules: A papule is generally small, raised a bump on the skin. It’s often part of a grouping of others papules that form a rash i.e. allergic reactions dermatitis etc. In term of acne, it is a bump that’s red in color and swollen with inflammation.
- Pustules: it is a zit that has come to a head, forming a white, pus-filled bubble on top of the head.