Lip gives the lower part of the face a
different look. But generally, people have many problems regarding their lips
everyone needs their lips should be in proper shape, size and fluffy. Lip
surgery is a process where hyaluronic acid is injected in the lips which help
to increase the volume of the lips. Lip surgery in Kolkata is known for best
surgery hub in India with modern types of equipment and modern technology
provided to their clients.
for lip surgery is as follow:
will provide you with local anesthesia before the lip implantation or surgery.
The procedure takes up to 2 hours and can take more time depending on the type
of surgery. There are different options they are as follow;
- Alloderm: It is a sheet of collagen created from deceased humans. The surgeon inserts the tiny incisions made on the inside part of the lips. This procedure last for 12 months.
- Fat grafting: In this method, your own fat is inserted into your lips. The client may achieve a permanent result. But it depends on person to person. Because of there this 10% chance that your body can reabsorb the fat.
- Goretex, soft form and soft ePTFE: In this method, the synthetic method is used that can achieve a permanent result as they do not absorb the fat. But as they are synthetic material there is a chance of an allergic reaction.
- Local flap grafts: It is a surgical process that takes tissues and skin from the inside part of the mouth. It’s far better than any other method.
lip surgery are as follow:
- Autologen: It is an injection of your own collagen which is extracted from different parts of the body. There is no risk of an allergic reaction. The results are temporary and last for 12 months.
- Fat: It is extracted from your own body i.e. thighs or abdomen after that they are injected into your lips. This method can give you permanent result without any allergic reaction.
- Hylaform: The material is created from the natural body substance known as hyaluronic acid. There is no risk of an allergic reaction. But you require repeated treatment as it is a temporary method.
- Restylane: A kind of gel which contains hyaluronic acid. It’s biodegradable, so your body will absorb it within six months of the injection.