What is acne treatment surgery?
Almost all of us have faced the embarrassment of having acne at least once in our lives. It is one of the most common skin conditions and may even require dermatological care to cure it. Acne treatment surgery is a process that cosmetic and plastic surgeons use to permanently cure acne. The common techniques include laser skin surfacing, chemical peeling, microdermabrasion or dermabrasion.
Types of acne treatment surgery:
Acne treatment can opt for several techniques for treating acne:
- Laser skin surfacing: A technique of treating acne scars is to use the procedure of laser skin surfacing. It helps to treat superficial scars by using the laser. The laser is a device that uses amplified light and high energy to vaporize the topmost layer of the skin. Laser skin surfacing helps in the growth of new skin. Erbium YAG, ultra-pulsed carbon dioxide laser, and the pulsed dye yellow light laser are the most common acne treatments using the laser.
- Chemical peeling: Acne is also treated using strong chemicals that remove the top layer of the skin and depresses acne scars. It also imparts even tone to the skin. Chemical peeling is most beneficial in treating superficial and shallow skin scars.
- : This is a process of mechanical sanding of the skin. In the dermabrasion procedure, the ground down a layer of skin is replaced by a new skin layer.
- Microdermabrasion: In this surgical procedure tiny particles pass through a vacuum tube that scrapes away the topmost layer of the affected skin. Microdermabrasion stimulates new skin growth and effectively treats mild scars.
Who are the best candidates for acne treatment?
The best candidates for acne treatment surgery are those have whiteheads, blackheads and large spots on face, neck or back and upper arms, Patients with mild scars the best candidates for microdermabrasion procedure.
Acne scars and marks leave stubborn patches on the skin that are difficult to hide. The acne and pimples on face take away the confidence of an individual to freely mix with others. Acne treatment is an effective way to regain one’s social life. The need to offer the right acne treatment surgery to the right individual is well understood at Kaayakalp. Headed by Dr. Vikram Singh Rathore, Kaayakalp has emerged as the acne treatment clinic in Kolkata. The expertise, professionalism, and experience of his team have made Kaayakalp the center for all cosmetic surgeries in Kolkata. When it comes to various cosmetic surgeries, Kaayakalp has pioneered in the field, especially in acne treatment in Kolkata.
What is a laser surgery?
It is a type of surgery in which uses a laser beam to remove the surface lesion such as a skin tumor or make bloodless cuts in tissue. Lasers are of various types and have a variety of applications like Vascular lesion removal, pigment mark/ birthmark removal, tattoo removal and hair removal. In laser surgery, a laser beam is used to cut a tissue, instead of a scalpel. The purpose of laser surgery is to cut or destroy tissue that is abnormal or diseased without harming healthy, or normal tissue. It also shrinks tumors and lesions.
Techniques behind laser surgery at Kaayakalp
Kaayakalp is the leading laser surgery clinic in Kolkata. It uses high-end technology and techniques to perform laser surgery with precision. Advanced technology is used to minimize the discomfort of the patients.
There are different kinds of laser surgery techniques used at Kaayakalp are:
- Ablative Lasers: An intense wavelength of light is inserted into the skin in this procedure. It removes outer layers of aged or sun damaged skin. The underlying skin is stimulated by the skin. This results in collagen formation and improves the wrinkles in the skin.
- Non-ablative laser: Non-ablative (or non-wounding) laser work below the skin surface layer. The non-ablative laser stimulates the growth of collagen and tightens the underlying skin.
- Pulsed Dye Laser: This method of laser surgery treats the skin by targeting the blood vessels directly to shrink them. This feels like a rubber snap and can be used anywhere on the body and face. Pulsed Dye Laser needs 3 to 5 sessions of treatments and its results are permanent.
- Light-Based Treatments: This treatment is used to treat skin problems. Some of the Light based treatments are photo facial, portrait, radiofrequency, ultrasound imaging and pearl by Cutera.
Who can opt for laser surgery?
An individual seeking a laser surgery may not be a good candidate if she/he has very dark skin, deep wrinkles, excessive or sagging skin active acne. Patients with darker skin tones have a greater risk of healing with hyperpigmentation. However, use of a bleaching agent after laser skin resurfacing can minimize this.
The need to offer the right cosmetic treatment to the right individual is well understood at Kaayakalp. Headed by Dr. Vikram Singh Rathore, Kaayakalp has emerged as the best laser surgery clinic in Kolkata. The expertise, professionalism, and experience of his team have made Kaayakalp the center for all cosmetic surgeries in Kolkata. When it comes to various cosmetic surgeries, Kaayakalp has pioneered in the field, especially in laser surgery in Kolkata.
The problem of stress and pollution is causing indefinite loss of hair. Hair thinning and hair loss has become a chronic problem for both males and females.
The problem of stress and pollution is causing indefinite loss of hair. Hair thinning and hair loss has become a chronic problem for both males and females. In the city of Kolkata too, the problem of hair loss has emerged as a big threat to everyone’s appearance. Kolkata is specialized in advanced hair transplantation clinics who are skillfully uprooting the problem of hair loss. Given below is a list of the best hair transplant clinics in Kolkata who are experts in the process:
Kaayakalp has the best hair transplant surgeons in Kolkata visiting the clinic. Kaayakalp has fully equipped Hair Transplant Unit at the Center. Hair transplant is done not only for baldness. It is also done for the thinning hairline and acute hair loss. The hair transplantation at Kaayakalp is so natural that it can also be dyed, permed, straightened or curled without any issues. The newest techniques and most advanced methods are used for the process which undoubtedly makes it one of the best hair transplant clinics in Kolkata. Kaayakalp is one of the best hair transplant clinics in Kolkata. Kaayakalp offers hair reconstruction surgery in Kolkata. This super specialty cosmetic surgery clinic is well equipped to deal with your hair transplant requirements. Kaayakalp uses the newest techniques and methods in hair transplantation. The clinic is consistently striving to improve their success ratio. The experts at the Hair Transplant Unit at the Kaayakalp Clinic would be pleased to answer all your queries about hair transplants and the methods they practice. Kaayakalp has performed over 2000 successful cases of hair transplantation.
2.Dr. Arindam Sarkar’s Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
Dr. Arindam Sarkar’s Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is a clinic that is experienced in the field of hair transplantation. The clinic is equipped with the most advanced machines. The expert team of hair surgeons are adept in the field of hair transplantation and has yielded many successful results over the years. The high expertise and experience have indeed made Dr. Arindam Sarkar’s Cosmetic Surgery Clinic one of the best in Kolkata.
Dr. Batra’s is a name that is extremely famous in the field of hair and skin care. Dr. Batra’s aims at providing solutions to fix hair loss using homeopathic techniques. Dr. Batra’s has now also specialized in the arena of hair transplantation and has indeed produced satisfying results.
4.Dr. Manoj Khanna’s Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
Dr. Manoj Khanna’s Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is without a doubt one of the best hair transplantation clinics In Kolkata. A highly efficient team of hair surgeons has produced over 200 successful cases of hair transplantation. Dr. Manoj Khanna’s Cosmetic Surgery Clinic uses the newest technology and machines and also has a strong celebrity client base.
5.Prem Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
Dr. Maneesh Sonthalia (MBBS, M.S.M. Ch.) is the founder of Prem Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Clinic and has earned fame in the field of hair transplantation in Kolkata. The team of expert professionals uses the Follicular Unit Extraction method and Strip method to permanently treat the problem of hair loss. Over the years Prem Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Clinic have produced many successful hair transplantation cases where the clients are extremely satisfied.
Baldness is a phenomenon that has always been common. In the recent day world, it has widened its tentacles. Hair loss occurs in approximately 60% men and 10% women.
Baldness is a phenomenon that has always been common. In the recent day world, it has widened its tentacles. Hair loss occurs in approximately 60% men and 10% women.The primary reason for this is the enormity of pollution we are constantly exposed to in our daily lives. The stress at a workplace or home piles up to the worsening condition. The most common cosmetic procedure used to treat baldness is Hair transplantation. This procedure has become increasingly popular among everyone facing acute hair loss, hair thinning or baldness.Care after the hair transplant is very important.
Hair transplantation is a delicate procedure that requires quite some care.
Follow some of the basic post-surgery guidelines to get effective results:
- It is absolutely restricted to consume alcoholic beverages within three days of the surgery. Alcohol may cause thinning of blood and cause bleeding.
- Taking certain medications is restricted after the surgery. Do not take certain types of vitamin, Ibuprofen or arthritis medications for at least 3 days after your hair transplantation procedure.
- Abstain yourself from physical activities like cycling, running, weightlifting. Indulging in activities like soccer, baseball, soccer etc can be detrimental to the surgery. Such activities can cause bleeding and damage the grafts. It can also cause intense swelling on the forehead and around the eyes. Such physical activities must be strictly refrained for about one week after the operation.
- Ice packs can be used in the swelled areas. Make sure not to apply the ice pack directly on the grafted areas. You can place the ice pad gently on the forehead for about 10 minutes. Keep doing this for three days. Placing an ice pack on forehead considerably reduces the risk of swelling.
- Keeping the area moist fastens the healing process. Spraying saline solution on the grafts multiple times in the day aids in healing the donor and recipient areas.
- Itching on the donor and recipient areas is quite common after the hair transplantation surgery. It is advised to keep the area free from crusts or any accumulation of dirt or pollutants.
- It is important to regularly clean your hair after hair transplantation. Regularly cleaning the hair does not irritate the surgery. You should regularly shampoo your hair to get rid of dirt, oil or blood. Maintaining proper hygiene also helps to prevent the risk of infection. It also aids in the shedding of the transplanted hair normally before the new hair grows.
- Remember to keep your scalp dry on the first day after the surgery to let the skin heal.
- It is important to take care of the scar. Do remember to apply the antibiotic topical cream provided by your surgeon to reduce swelling and irritation of the scalp.
- Do not expose your scalp to direct sunlight for 2-3 days after the surgery. This worsens the swelling of the scalp.
- Refrain from smoking for a month after the surgery as it blocks the flow of blood to the hair follicles. The normal flow of blood in the scalp is crucial for the growth of new hair. Completely abstaining from smoking is even better and speeds up the process of hair growth.
Hair transplantation has a tremendous impact on the lives of the patients undergoing it.
Hair transplantation has a tremendous impact on the lives of the patients undergoing it. So, the biggest question that lurks around everyone’s mind is “Where should I go for a hair transplantation surgery?”
What are the things you should look for while choosing a hair transplant clinic?
The degree and expertise of the surgeon is what should be most important while choosing the right hair transplant clinic. You should also look for the experience of the surgeon in the field of hair transplantation. The reviews of the patients should also be considered while choosing the right hair transplant clinic. Dr. Vikram Singh Rathore at Kaayakalp is one of the best hair transplant surgeons in Kolkata. Dr. Rathore is adept in the field of hair transplantation and has performed innumerable successful hair transplantation. The expertise and professionalism of Dr. V S Rathore have made him one of the most reliable hair transplantation surgeons in Kolkata.
It is necessary for the clinic to be equipped with high-end machines and technology. The clinic should have all necessary equipment required to deal with an emergency. Kaayakalp, located at Kankurgachi in Kolkata is equipped with latest machines and equipment for conducting the surgeries. All the machines are imported from abroad and are undoubted to yield the best result.
Hair transplant is a surgery that requires a team effort. Technicians are an integral part of the hair transplant surgery. The surgeon usually does the extraction of hair follicles while the technicians implant them. Before selecting the hair transplant clinic, you should inquire about the supporting staff of the hair transplant clinic. It is vital to know whether they are well trained. Kaayakalp, located at Kankurgachi has one of the best team of hair transplant surgeons in Kolkata. The team is highly professional and is an expert in the field.
Technique of hair transplantation
While choosing the right hair transplantation clinic for yourself, you should also have the knowledge by which hair transplant will be done and the process behind it.
The ones giving a thought about hair construction or hair transplantation obviously goes through a lot of queries in mind. Everyone is perplexed about the process of that it follows and how the entire procedure takes place. Here is the detail of the procedure of hair transplantation surgery.
Firstly, the surgeon cleans your scalp and injects medicine to numb the back of your head. There are two methods of hair transplantation surgery, from which the doctor will choose one: Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS) or Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).The surgeon removes a 6- to 10-inch strip of skin from the back of the head. 6-10 inches of the strip of skin is removed from the back of the head. The scalp is then sewed. The strip of removed scalp is divided into 500 to 2,000 tiny grafts. The number and type of graft is dependent on the quality of your hair and texture. In case of the FUE procedure, the surgeon shaves the back of the head. The doctor removes hair follicles one by one.The area heals with small dots, which is covered by the existing hair. After all the grafts are prepared, the surgeon will clean and numb the area. The surgeon then creates slits with a scalpel and places each graft carefully in each of the holes. Depending on the size of the transplant the process approximately takes 4-8 hours.
Dr. Vikram Singh Rathore is equally skilled in both FUE and FUT method. Kaayakalp has yielded more than 2000 successful hair transplantation surgery. The experience and knowledge of the entire team of Kaayakalp have made it the most reliable hair transplantation clinic in Kolkata. Consult and book your appointment now at Kaayakalp without further ado!